Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VY Traction control?

lo.
First time poster here.. im just wondering if there is a way to disable to traction control on the VY a little more permenently than the "T/C" button offers.

as far as im conserned its a little to intrusive (if i wanna bark em up.. i wanna bark em up dammit!) and it resets itself to on every time you turn off the ign.

As a trade im willing to tell you all that if you hold "Mode" and "Set" whilst turning the ign key to ON you can get a digital spedo/tacho fault codes fuel sender readings etc etc as well as a neat dash test, simply tap "Mode" to cycle thru the menu.

Doctor Bob

Grandpa
Reaction score
Members Ride
RG. Colorado & Caravan
I can probably accomodate you there, i can arrange a small interface to set the TC to its last state instead of defaulting to on, i will get a firm price for you

Cheers Rob

skb

Reaction score
I have a vt that is going on LPG next week and in the book that came with the car it has in big writing that the tc must be disabled with lpg fitted so there must be some way of doing it.
Steve