Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Vy v6 mafless tune

Beauzza

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vy spack v6
How much do they charge over ur way? Wld be good to see wat ur car runs :) a custom tune wld get alot more outta ur car if u get heads done

vyseriesII

The Blessed Hellride
Reaction score
Members Ride
2004 VyS S2 Blown
Chiptorque want like $1100+. And for what it is, thats way to friggin dear for something that just makes drivability a bit better. You bearly get any power gains, it like about 5 kw. A lot of money for 5 kw

Heads will take me a while to get money together so tune in the mean time will just make thinks a little better till i can get heads. I can just update the tune when i get the heads too.

Beauzza

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vy spack v6
Yeah fair enough.. Upto u at the end of the day.. Its a big money trap though lol

vyseriesII

The Blessed Hellride
Reaction score
Members Ride
2004 VyS S2 Blown
lmao .. indeed it is. Might be heading out to a test and tune over here in the near future. For shits and giggles. Get a before and after tune runs in and just see what it does if anything to a 1/4 time.

Beauzza

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vy spack v6
My 1/4 miles are 14.8 on petrol but with an lpg kit onboard lol its loads of fun muckin round but! My tune made a **** load of difference.. But again, it depends wat mods u have.. Before my first tune it was at 165 rwhp then upto 205.. I reckon it was worth the money i paid