Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VY/VZ Senator Front bar on VX calais?

10WVN

Reaction score
Members Ride
98 VT s pac
is it just me or is the right hand side of rear bar has more gap than left side? noticed this abit on a few newer kits on older cars.. but none the less thats a nice vx

VTLS1

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT S2 LS1 -VX S2 SS LS1
is it just me or is the right hand side of rear bar has more gap than left side? noticed this abit on a few newer kits on older cars.. but none the less thats a nice vx

yeah i agree there looks like a slight alignment issue but,hey it happens. still a tidy car

Alister

Reaction score
Yeah, one side of the mount was sagging a couple mm. Someone tapped it in the car park and did the runner which bent the mount slightly.

ANd I also fixed the alignment of the bonnet.

10WVN

Reaction score
Members Ride
98 VT s pac
Yeah, one side of the mount was sagging a couple mm. Someone tapped it in the car park and did the runner which bent the mount slightly.

ANd I also fixed the alignment of the bonnet.

gotta love those type of people, good hear its fixed.. just mentioned it cause ive seen it on a few besides yours but i guess they prob have same issue . . mounts not used to a heavier bar?

Mick1988

W.A. Cruise Moderator
Reaction score
Website
www.sarichtechnology.com
Members Ride
Too many to list......
Swapping to an entire VY front end would look nice, but a VY bar modified to fit a VX font end would be horrid.. Don't spoil your car.