Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Vy wagon cargo window rubbers

Lovable tomato

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vy commodore Wagon S2
Helps please.

been looking for replacement seals for the cargo windows on a vy wagon... anyone know where or can point me in a direction of someone who sells them?
any posts on how to change them also? Been looking but haven’t found anyz

thank you!

rambunctious

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Executive Wagon
I was just in Zupps and they tell me there is one in Bris $99
Seeing as you are Hervey Bay I would try Eagers parts/Zupps parts or any you like and enquire as to post/courier.

edit..just realised I am thinking rubber fitted to the body around the tailgate but you are referring to the glass seal on the tailgate ??? or are you ???

Last edited:

Lovable tomato

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vy commodore Wagon S2
I was just in Zupps and they tell me there is one in Bris $99
Seeing as you are Hervey Bay I would try Eagers parts/Zupps parts or any you like and enquire as to post/courier.

edit..just realised I am thinking rubber fitted to the body around the tailgate but you are referring to the glass seal on the tailgate ??? or are you ???
Thanks for getting back to me, the rubbers around the cargo windows. The current ones are all sun damaged and appear to be going brittle. Cheers

Aus78Formula

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX R8 Clubsport
Do you mean the side windows for the cargo area? Those seals are part of the glass, you won't find the separately, only with new glass the same as the fixed 1/4 glass in the rear doors.

Aus78Formula

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX R8 Clubsport
My VZ wagon daily driver had crumbly powdery grey rubber around the rear side glass, probably similar to what you have. I masked it all up and gave a few light coats of satin black dye to suit vinyl and rubber trim. Looks new and fresh.