Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VY1 vs VY11 Floorpan Difference.. 2WD vs AWD

ONROADYNO

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Thunder
Has anyone got some photo's that show the difference between a Series 1 (2WD) and a Series11 or later (AWD) floor pan where the front tailshaft travels in the tunnel?
Thankyou in advance.

ONROADYNO

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Thunder
Thankyou for this. I have read this before but cannot open the photo bucket thing!

Vince Warne

Reaction score
Members Ride
H.b.d vy ute.commodore
If you find out the difference let me know I have access to a ask v8 adventure I have an 04ute And am keen to do a conversion I will use front gards of adventure as well that way track won't be a problem thanks for any info

ONROADYNO

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Thunder
If you find out the difference let me know I have access to a ask v8 adventure I have an 04ute And am keen to do a conversion I will use front gards of adventure as well that way track won't be a problem thanks for any info
I believe there is a change in floor pan to accommodate the front tail shaft stating in the VY11 series. When I get any photo's I will share them. The AWD Monaro article had lots of what you need.