Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VYII Service Manual on CD

ramboy

Reaction score
Gday all,

I recently purchased a VY series II Berlina and I'm very keen to get hold of the Holden Factory Service Repair Manual on CD or as a download.

I prefer to do most of my own car maintenance so this would be very helpful.

There is a torrent for this manual on thepiratebay but only 1 seeder and i'm stuck at 64% on the download. The torrent is called vtvyseries II.pdf

Can anyone help me out please.

Cheers

exec24

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY Berlina Series 2
hi mate i have a genuine workshop manual for the VY Series on CD from Holdens, the problem is you can use it without regeistering for 3 days, after that you need a password that changes each time access it, to register it you have to ring up a company specified in the CD cover, they give you a registering key whih unblocks it

-so it cant be copied, cost me over $200-300 but worth it- you might need to buy it from holdens or motortraders

Reaction score
Members Ride
2011 VE SV6 II Commodore - Chlorophyll
Gday all,

I recently purchased a VY series II Berlina and I'm very keen to get hold of the Holden Factory Service Repair Manual on CD or as a download.

I prefer to do most of my own car maintenance so this would be very helpful.

There is a torrent for this manual on thepiratebay but only 1 seeder and i'm stuck at 64% on the download. The torrent is called vtvyseries II.pdf

Can anyone help me out please.

Cheers
Got It :whistling

Fekason

Fekason
Reaction score
Members Ride
2016 MY16 SV6, 2 x Triumph 2500 (1970/77), manuals
Give us some details!

Hi,

Is it the genuine Holden manual, or a pdf of soem otehr manual?

Exactly where can it be found?

Thanks.

fleet5ltr

Reaction score
Members Ride
VYI equipe sedan and vyII acclaim wagon
Thanks for the link I've been looking for a while!
Worked a treat!:thumbsup::w00t:

Calaber

Nil Bastardo Carborundum
Reaction score
Members Ride
CG Captiva 5 Series 2
Guys

I downloaded it today and had a look at the wiring diagrams. They are pretty much identical to those in the Ellery's manual I purchased and are useless for much of the VY series. They are VT/VX based and there were extensive electrical changes when the VY was introduced. For example, the in-dash CD stacker is not illustrated, the sound system diagram refers to the old VT/VX boot mounted changer, no reverse parking sensors illustrated, no indication of optional -v- standard electrical equipment. Fine for VT and VX, not much good for VY. Still looking.....