Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VZ 190 (Adventra) - Tuning for economy - what mods ?

W

who_me?

Done 40,000kms in the Adventra (12 months) and after a few minor issues, all has been going well now for some time. Given the depressed market for used cars, I don't think I will be selling it for a while.

Just wondering, to save some $ over the next year or so (given my increasing fuel bills), I was wondering if there is anything worthwhile to do that will increase fuel economy ? From day 1, including town and country running it has averaged 12.2l/100kms. I was thinking the car may also be easier to sell in the future if it was more fuel efficient anyway !

Exhaust/Tune - who from ?

BTW. LPG is out...

Thx !

Spaced

Reaction score
Members Ride
1997 VS Commodore Exec
who_me? said:
Done 40,000kms in the Adventra (12 months) and after a few minor issues, all has been going well now for some time. Given the depressed market for used cars, I don't think I will be selling it for a while.

Just wondering, to save some $ over the next year or so (given my increasing fuel bills), I was wondering if there is anything worthwhile to do that will increase fuel economy ? From day 1, including town and country running it has averaged 12.2l/100kms. I was thinking the car may also be easier to sell in the future if it was more fuel efficient anyway !

Exhaust/Tune - who from ?

BTW. LPG is out...

Thx !

Sorry matey not possible, you can look at stuff like hyclone http://www.hicloneqld.com/hiclone.htm if it doesn't work money back garuntee. Most likely this stuff is a gimick though. Sell it and buy a small car.