Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Vz 6 Stacker Issue.

Jimmy SV6

Colours Wow, Now It Glows
Reaction score
Members Ride
[Black] 05 VZ SV6 [Auto]
Does anyone know how to get a Cd out of a cd stacker. all it comes up on the mech error on the stacker when i either eject it out or even go to play the cd as well... was wondering if anyone else has had this issue at all ???

Timmos

Reaction score
Website
forums.justcommodores.com.au
Members Ride
10' VE SSV
Seen this issue a few times. I think this is just one of those problems that if it doesn't work. Take it to holden. Failing that speak to someone by the name of "Phreddy" on these forums. He's had plenty of experience with those units.

BROKKY

Reaction score
Members Ride
2006 VE SSV
I've had this happen to me twice. The first time, I had 4 cd's stuck in there. Took my car into a car stereo place and he got them all out and only charged $40-00. He said he couldn't see anything wrong with the stacker and that one was just jammed. Worked fine for about 4 weeks and has happened again. Both times it happened after long trips. I have other issues with my stereo as well so am going to take it out this weekend and see if I can get the cd out. Got nothing to lose. Am probably going to have get a whole new unit anyway.