Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VZ Adventra Boot Trim Removal

jlourensz

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ LX6 Adventra - MY06
Hi All,

New to the forum but so much great info here. Just making some modifications to my Adventra stereo, has anybody pulled apart the boot trim for subwoofer access? If so would you mind sharing the process?

Cheers,
Josh

SS202

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Adventra LX6
Hi All,

New to the forum but so much great info here. Just making some modifications to my Adventra stereo, has anybody pulled apart the boot trim for subwoofer access? If so would you mind sharing the process?

Cheers,
Josh

Hey mate, I don't suppose you found out how to do this did you? I'm pretty sure I've blown my sub and it's driving me crazy...

Thanks!

ashtrunks

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY II Adventra 2004 lx8 5.7
hey guys.

ive just tryed to figure out how to pull parts of it apart. just grab a terminal and gently pull the case apart in between the seems. ive got that far found the sub but cant get the sub out looks like its glued... trying to figure out what to do now haha its a 10 inch btw.

S.t

SS202

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Adventra LX6
hey guys.

ive just tryed to figure out how to pull parts of it apart. just grab a terminal and gently pull the case apart in between the seems. ive got that far found the sub but cant get the sub out looks like its glued... trying to figure out what to do now haha its a 10 inch btw.

S.t

$_57.JPG

dunno if that helps you? apparently it's how the sub is enclised within the plastic trim?