Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VZ alloy tec problem

Stu balls

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Commodore
Hi peeps I have brought a VZ sv6 I have problem with driving up hill the car shuddering on acceleration in the 80 to 95kmph over 100kmph it's fine. Thinking it could be knock sensors but in not getting any dash lights or a code on the code reader also runs quiet on idle drives smooth any one had similar problem?

Last edited:

Pul686

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vp 5lturbo
Hey guys new to the page but my friend has a vz sv6 and has been told it's a gearbox problem but she gets bro 50 Ks and it just revs out recons she has to **** the car down an d go again so she drives at 45 Ks I recon it could be a sensor on the gearbox ? Any help would be appreciated

Tjay-VZ-Sv6

Reaction score
Members Ride
Holden VZ Commodore SV6 - 190KW Alloytech
Hi peeps I have brought a VZ sv6 I have problem with driving up hill the car shuddering on acceleration in the 80 to 95kmph over 100kmph it's fine. Thinking it could be knock sensors but in not getting any dash lights or a code on the code reader also runs quiet on idle drives smooth any one had similar problem?

Very similar to the symptoms mine had in the beginning... Did anyone PM you or give you a good clue to what it is / was STU ?