Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VZ Calais factory options

GTRwilson

sell me your VY sigs!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SV6
so do the bone leather version go for a higher price or generally the same as the black leather?

Nitronic_12

Loser of the loser flyby
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SV6 Wagon
My Calais has the pure black interior, and I prefer it over the white and black alternative.
But that's because my car colour is Martini and it suites it better.

GTRwilson

sell me your VY sigs!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SV6
So those people with the two tone interior, mind givine a ball park figure on what they cost? Ive looked through carsales/ebay and cant find any for sale. even the most expensive ones listed are still the all black.

MikesCalais

Trust me, I'm a Doctor
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Calais V International
Im not sure if its the same for the newer models like the VZ, but the interior colour (in the VT) depends on the exterior colour. Mine is 'amazon blue' and has the baige interior whereas most others (normal blue, black, white, silver, black, etc) have the grey, but like i said, not sure if its the same in later models

GTRwilson

sell me your VY sigs!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SV6
hmmm might hit up Holden about this. Where would i start? ring up any local dealer ect?

hingo1983

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF Calais V
Mine is V6 with the two tone bone leather but unfortunately no sunroof. It would have been nice. I have since seen a silver one for sale here in Canberra with both the sunroof and bone leather. Its probably been snapped up already. It was hard to find a VZ Calais here in Canberra let alone one with bone leather interior (I wasn't very keen on the black leather, the bone interior is way more inviting and classy). The only one I found is the one I bought :) It was built in June 2006 and cost about $22000 after I traded in my old VR Calais for practically nothing.

Oh and for those thinking that the bone leather is a pain to clean, it isn't. Mine still looks as good as new. Just condition it every now and then. The only time it ever seems to get dirty is when I get it serviced at Holden and they manage to get grease on it :( I don't think they ever use those paper seat protectors. The carpet is harder to clean than the seats. I often have to clean my floor mats.

GTRwilson

sell me your VY sigs!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SV6
where abouts did you see this one for sale? on the net?

hingo1983

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF Calais V
where abouts did you see this one for sale? on the net?

Nah I thought it was my car when I went to pick mine up after a service ;) It was sitting in the lot. I can't find it on the car sales sites so maybe its sold already. It was at Commonwealth Motors Holden in Phillip ACT

VZCalZone

now choppin the VZ
Reaction score
Members Ride
vz calais, vx2 exec
i'm assuming you want to buy from brisbane, check newspapers, not all car yards are on carsales etc. have you considered auctions, mine was from a dealer but they got it from an auction, cut the middle man and save some quid. by the way what colour, engine are you after.

GTRwilson

sell me your VY sigs!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SV6
Yes would prefer from Brisbane in possible, but at this rate, im looking for anything haha.

Hmmmm havent thought of auctions, will have to look into that some more, thanks.

Idealy, i would like a white VZ Calais, bone leather interior, sunroof, and 190KW V6.

one day maybe......