Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VZ Calias drivers seat and side mirror probs

J

jnslee782003

About 3 weeks ago this problem started, where I got in and started the car, found that my mirror and seat needed adjusting. Tried to adjust the mirror, it wouldn't move nor did the seat. Drove for a while, then all of a sudden they started working again.

Is there something I need to reset or is this a servicing issue?

EvoVIIIJDM

Got Evo?
Reaction score
Website
www.justcommodores.com.au
Members Ride
Evo VIII JDM
sounds like a servicing issue, my old man has the calais, dont the seat mirrors radio station etc revert back to you settings as soon as you unlock the car?

Sounds like holden'll fix that one up.

J

jnslee782003

Yeah it go's to my radio station, but thats about it, nothng else moves etc seat and mirror.

Doctor Bob

Grandpa
Reaction score
Members Ride
RG. Colorado & Caravan
There have been a few problems with the memory seat module which also controls the mirrors, best get it to a dealer.

Rob

Adventra LX6

Reaction score
Members Ride
LX6 Adventra
Doctor Bob said:
There have been a few problems with the memory seat module which also controls the mirrors, best get it to a dealer.

Rob

Doctor Bob

What other problems have their been? My Adventra sometimes does not remember my seat position etc but it only ever happens on my key never the wifes.

New2Holden

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Calais V V6
is it only when swaping from one key to the other? My VZ Calais doesn't give me any grief, but then again I have never used the other key.