Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Fu Manchu

We’ll get together. Have a few laughs.
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Crewman, VZ Cross 8, & ya mum.
Here’s mine:
4FB4054B-0499-48CF-BD6F-989B0E0F1AE2.jpeg
281C9C74-2860-49FF-8D76-872A8BA824D9.jpeg

Source:
https://forums.justcommodores.com.a...s-8-crewman-but-now-i-have-one.281902/page-24

Ls80

Reaction score
Members Ride
vz SS 6ltr crewman
Hi all.

I have a 2004 VZ Berlina and it has a climate control centre dash with the flip lid bun compartment. Problem is I’ve purchased the binnacle gauges to replace the blank plate at top centre of dashboard and the gauge cluster does not work with the flip lid set up. I need the non climate control model backing mount that’s for the blank plate and not flip lid set up.

Would anyone one have the part number for the mounting setup for blank plate? (The part that screws to the back of the fascia)

Thanks in advance for any answers
I have put the Saas mount in my 06 vz with climate but have trimmed the front with dremel. It sits perfect and have just had a bit of tape holding it there till I finish installing a psn-1 gauge then will plastic weld it to silver surround fascia.

I figure then I can still remove fascia with gauge pod if I need to fix anything down the track.

Reactions: Lex