Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VZ CHECK POWERTRAIN Check.. Continuous Beeping

DANIYAL

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Executive
Hi

After i changed the coil packs and spark plugs on my VZ Executive, a Powertrain Check error is always there.
It is not like the usual beep but is sort of continuous just like the one in the youtube video (Link Below)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jRBBt5Evd84]&#x202b

Searched the internet and my findings suggest that 02 sensors or vaccuum leak from air intake may be the culprit(s)

Any help with locating the 02 sensors or solution to the problem will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

delcowizzid

on holiday
Reaction score
Members Ride
в∞ѕтεכ √&
i can make that exact noise lifting the handbrake up and down

TazzI

Envyous Customs
Reaction score
Website
www.envyouscustoms.com
Members Ride
Holden VE SS Ute
Naming random components to replace or look at arent really going to help you. Since simply looking at the 02 sensors on the exhaust isnt going to tell you anything. Really you should get a scantool hooked up to see what is actually causing the issue.

Djbw21

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vz commodore
I'm not sure the oxygen sensor will help, I hope you and I get too the bottom of this, I've just had the oxygen sensor and the plugs done, still nothing! :/ I have rang Holden's and they said t could be a manufacturing fault

TEGBOY

Reaction score
Mine started doing this tonight, after poking around I found the loom on back on keybarrel was loose, gave it a good firm push. Seemed to fix it. I am guessing that perhaps when they replace the BCM, they would move the looms which could force the loom back onto the barrel. Perhaps worth at try