Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VZ Clubsport kit for VX

Denno

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Commodore Lumina
I was just wondering, with the VZ kit for the VX, will the spotties on the front, when turned on, appear on the inside, directly under, or on the outside of the headlights? I ask because I want my headlights to be the lights on the outside, with the spotties either directly under or more on the inside. I think it looks dicky having the spotties outside of the headlights. I've been trying to find photos but it's hard to tell because a lot of the photos are from the front left, so not dead straight on.

Thanks for any help.

Archers

Reaction score
Members Ride
Ve Calais V 6ltr
I was just wondering, with the VZ kit for the VX, will the spotties on the front, when turned on, appear on the inside, directly under, or on the outside of the headlights? I ask because I want my headlights to be the lights on the outside, with the spotties either directly under or more on the inside. I think it looks dicky having the spotties outside of the headlights. I've been trying to find photos but it's hard to tell because a lot of the photos are from the front left, so not dead straight on.

Thanks for any help.
i have the vy bar if that helps? http://forums.justcommodores.com.au...es-airbrushing-leather-seats-billet-mods.html

4th pic down

Denno

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Commodore Lumina

Archers

Reaction score
Members Ride
Ve Calais V 6ltr
Ok thanks for that. I'm guessing the VY would be pretty similar to the VZ in terms of spot light location? It looks like those spotties are a little bit towards the outside.. Do you have, or could you take a photo from the front with the lights on at night? Get a better idea of exactly where the light appears to come from :).

Thanks
yeah man they site out abit more at night u can see it more easyer

Denno

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Commodore Lumina
yeah man they site out abit more at night u can see it more easyer

Oh ok, I guess I'll not go for a VZ kit then.. I really want the spotties to be on the inside of the headlights. I'll just go for a VX SS kit I think :).

Thanks for the help.

Archers

Reaction score
Members Ride
Ve Calais V 6ltr
Oh ok, I guess I'll not go for a VZ kit then.. I really want the spotties to be on the inside of the headlights. I'll just go for a VX SS kit I think :).

Thanks for the help.
m8 if i could do it again i would go for the ss bar its plastic not fiberglass, and just a better looking bar

Denno

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Commodore Lumina
m8 if i could do it again i would go for the ss bar its plastic not fiberglass, and just a better looking bar

Yeah I reckon it does look better, It's all curvey just like the whole VX body styling, fit's in very nice. Just makes the whole car look smoooooth lol.

Just have to find a decent place to get one at a decent price :).