Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VZ Clubsport Seats Into VT

greekplaya

Wog On Wheels
Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Executive S2 Olympic Ediiton
Hey,

I just picked up a VZ Clubsport interior to put into my VT I know the seats should all fit and everything I was just wondering is there anyway of getting the full 8 way of the seats to work in my VT through any adapter or would it mean changing the BCM over as I've only got an exec?

greekplaya

Wog On Wheels
Reaction score
Members Ride
Ok kool thanks I haven't picked them up yet thought I'd get the heads up before getting onto it

Kernal

Reaction score
Members Ride
Its very easy. Ive got VZ R8 interior in my VT. Just tap in to the cars wiring as the plugs wont fit (Negative and positive) And run a neg and pos cable from the passenger side seats to the drivers side and tap into them. I wouldn't cut the cars wiring as you can always take the seats out and rewire them if necessary (very very unlikley). Tuck the wire you ran from passenger to drivers side under the center console and no one would even know they were there. The airbag plugs plug up perfectly. Then get the airbag light cleared by a Holden dealer.

Let me know if you need anymore info. Heres a pic of mine:

20110323_001.jpg20110323_002.jpg

Shitty camera, pics dont do them justice.

Kernal

Reaction score
Members Ride
Also use black cable ties and heatshrink. Just to make everything neat. Do it once and do it right. Dont rush, take you time.

greekplaya

Wog On Wheels
Reaction score
Members Ride
Thanks WPN-42L for the tips definitely very helpful probably won't get around to doing it until next weekend, I'm not sure if the airbags will wire-up or cause me any issues since the standard exec seats didn't have them I just assumed they wouldn't work.

Kernal

Reaction score
Members Ride
Happy to help mate. Airbags will just plug up, but you will need to get the light cleared. Mine is an Exec as well.

What interior components are you getting?

greekplaya

Wog On Wheels
Reaction score
Members Ride
Didn't realise that, that's handy I guess. Front & Rear seats plus door cards

greekplaya

Wog On Wheels
Reaction score
Members Ride
No not leather unfortunately but should still be a nice update from the VT exec stuff