Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Vz Clubsport Tail Lights

sting ls2

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vz Clubsport ls2 A4
Just wondering guys if i can fit either VZ Calais tailights or the VZ SS tail lights on my Clubbie as i want a different look as everyone says' from the back it looks like a VY Clubbie,true same lights,i thought about tinting them but dont think it would be legal.
So i want a diifferent look any feedback or advice would be good,also you would probably know me better as brettsv6 but now the sv6 has gone and been replaced with a of 05 VZ Clubsport with the ls2.:thumbsup:

Lumps of cheese

welcome to the machine
Reaction score
Members Ride
83 vh sle, 4x4 hilux, 03 monaro, 07 nightrain
I think the ss and calais light are a different size.
Can't be 100% but i got vy ss lights to put in my berlina and they were too small, ended up going for the vz calais and they fit straight in.

vy-346

Reaction score
Members Ride
FG XR6T 6A & VH-ZXA
Just wondering guys if i can fit either VZ Calais tailights or the VZ SS tail lights on my Clubbie as i want a different look as everyone says' from the back it looks like a VY Clubbie,true same lights,i thought about tinting them but dont think it would be legal.
So i want a diifferent look any feedback or advice would be good,also you would probably know me better as brettsv6 but now the sv6 has gone and been replaced with a of 05 VZ Clubsport with the ls2.:thumbsup:

lol, i bet you wished you got the clubbie in the first place mate... why didnt you out of curiosity?

holden007

VRII
Reaction score
Members Ride
Subaru Liberty
Yep, Calais lights will fit straight on, VZ SS will not (same size as the VY SS, Exective lights).

sting ls2

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vz Clubsport ls2 A4
Yep, Calais lights will fit straight on, VZ SS will not (same size as the VY SS, Exective lights).
Thanks mate,gonna go for the VZ Calais lights soon any idea how much they would be worth $.Later this year probably get a VZ Monaro fibreglass bonnet the one with the nostrils from Savage.:thumbsup: