Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Vz crewman, sedan, and wagon are the front ends the same

Ringgaranga

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vz crewman
Hi guys and gals im sorry if this question has been asked and answered.
Ive had a wee bit of trouble with the front bumper and bonet of my crewman. You see it just doesnt like being ran into an object. So as im trying to find parts i was wondering if i need to be looking at specificly crewmans or if i can be looking at any of the vz range. Thanks for your knowledge and advise.

Tonner Matt

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ 1 Tonner LS1 M6
Ive had a wee bit of trouble with the front bumper and bonet of my crewman. You see it just doesnt like being ran into an object.

Gotta give you a 10/10 for your sense of humour mate.
But in reply to your question:
VZ commodore panels are all interchangeable......ute, sedan and wagon bumpers and bonnets will fit your crewman

# You could use this "Wee bit of trouble" as an opportunity to upgrade your front end with maybe an SS or Clubsport bumper if you wanted to also.

Ringgaranga

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vz crewman
Gotta give you a 10/10 for your sense of humour mate.
But in reply to your question:
VZ commodore panels are all interchangeable......ute, sedan and wagon bumpers and bonnets will fit your crewman

# You could use this "Wee bit of trouble" as an opportunity to upgrade your front end with maybe an SS or Clubsport bumper if you wanted to also.
Nice idea on the club sport bumper, thanks for the intell!