Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

vz crewman tray

sling

Reaction score
Members Ride
vz crewman
want to take off my tub to replace it with flat tray is it only the 4 bolts to remove it or is there any secret tasks to perform any help would be appreciated
thanks sling

sling

Reaction score
Members Ride
vz crewman
thanks mate, thought so must be just a bit tight

vbtruk

Reaction score
Members Ride
vt ss
I'm removing my tub to alter the fuel tank and having trouble getting the tub off is there mire bolts than the 4 in the corners? Thanks

DevilDRake

Braaaap
Reaction score
Website
www.devildrake.deviantart.com
Members Ride
2006 VZ SS 6L Ute
You're probably better off posting your own thread.

vbtruk

Reaction score
Members Ride
vt ss
Everytime I start a new thread I get told to do a search???? Anyway I found my answer on another forum but I will help out anyone else who stumbles accross this thread. There are 8 bolts total holding the crewman tub there are for in the tub and 4 hidden behind the removable panels inside the tub!

crewman

Reaction score
Members Ride
vy ss crewman
4 hidden bolts

Everytime I start a new thread I get told to do a search???? Anyway I found my answer on another forum but I will help out anyone else who stumbles accross this thread. There are 8 bolts total holding the crewman tub there are for in the tub and 4 hidden behind the removable panels inside the tub!

I just finished changing my tub. the four bolts inside are easy to find 17mm socket 2 back ones under grommets, but the other four are actualy behind the plastic moulded wheel tubs you will need to remove the wheels and the plastic inner guard/tub 2 bolts each side run horizontal into chassis also 17mm spanner or socket. The ones behind the inner panels behind the cab don't actualy secure the tub you can leave them in. Don't forget the wiring plug and you also need to take the filler neck breather tube of the top of the filler neck as it goes through a seperate hole in the tub. PS I also learn't not to do it with a chocka fuel tank, filler neck turned and got fuel everywhere. Cheers Dave

Black-Maori

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vy Crewman Ss v8
tray bolts

I just finished changing my tub. the four bolts inside are easy to find 17mm socket 2 back ones under grommets, but the other four are actualy behind the plastic moulded wheel tubs you will need to remove the wheels and the plastic inner guard/tub 2 bolts each side run horizontal into chassis also 17mm spanner or socket. The ones behind the inner panels behind the cab don't actualy secure the tub you can leave them in. Don't forget the wiring plug and you also need to take the filler neck breather tube of the top of the filler neck as it goes through a seperate hole in the tub. PS I also learn't not to do it with a chocka fuel tank, filler neck turned and got fuel everywhere. Cheers Dave

Hi I got top four off but not sure eat ones are under tray when wheel off are they the two bolts that go up Holden on a bracket are they 100 or so nil apart