Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Vz ecu

James jimbo

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vk vl vs vu vx vz
Hi got the ecu problems vz 3.6 alloy tech 4 speed auto, executive no start low fuel etc. Can some body help Taree Newcastle area. Would like to keep this car as been really good until now (still low ks,). Is there much alternative to sending to injectronics, or is that the best reliable long term fix.

Fu Manchu

We’ll get together. Have a few laughs.
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Crewman, VZ Cross 8, & ya mum.
It may well come back as fine and not needing repair
We had this and was always able to start by jumping the starter relay. Began happening after the car wasn’t used much.

stick3

Reaction score
Members Ride
vz sedan vs ute gsx1400
had the same trouble last may so we got ours towed up to the mechanics cost 1300 including towing fee but it took 3rd ecu to get it right first 2 came from injectronics in which he had big fight over the phone and the 3rd one from another supplier he told me

lout

Reaction score
Members Ride
VXii Executive V6 , VYii Adventra LS1
just went through this with a friends car
looks to be an internal connection in the ecu
have heard injectronics are taking up to 10 weeks for repairs
i made a bypass which is working a treat

James jimbo

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vk vl vs vu vx vz
Thanks guys I have decided to send off to injectronics. Other mechanics mates have recommended them to me also. So I hope to have no further probs as (stick 3) above in posts.

Motdakai

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Calais
Hey guys does anyone know how much to get injectronics to repair an ecu? Does it still need to be linked after repair? Am I better off buying a refurbed exchange one? Appreciate advice cheers

stick3

Reaction score
Members Ride
vz sedan vs ute gsx1400
Hey guys does anyone know how much to get injectronics to repair an ecu? Does it still need to be linked after repair? Am I better off buying a refurbed exchange one? Appreciate advice cheers
they deal through repco /bursons and other retailers get on the website and choose location by entering your post code
yes you will need the bcm security code thats what our mechanic needed, we had our replaced last may

Motdakai

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Calais
they deal through repco /bursons and other retailers get on the website and choose location by entering your post code
yes you will need the bcm security code thats what our mechanic needed, we had our replaced last may
Yeah on their website now cheers mate