Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

vz error codes

waly5

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Commodore
I have check drivetrans warning come up on the computer screen. I disconnected the top plug at the front of the motor near the cylinder head. It gets rid of the fault off the screen for a short time but comes back. I have a diagnostics read done and has some codes I cant work out.
B3924 - central electronics control unit - incorrect identification received
u2108 - CAN BUS abd control unit - communication error
u2105 - CAN bus engine control unit - communication error
u1304 - Data like , K bus - communication error
can anyone help pin point what I need to do to fix these. Thanks.

Ebo 415

Reaction score
Members Ride
2004 VZ
I have a 2004 V6 VZ & I just got a diagnosis from Super Cheap Auto I have codes U2108 Can bus : ABS Control unit Communication Error
U2105 CAN bus : Engine Control unit Communication Error
U2108 CAN bus : ABS Control unit Communication Error
B0980 Sport / economy switch Malfunction
U1304 Data line, K bus communication error
U0121 CAN Message from central gateway Malfunction
U0415 CAN signal to ABS / ASR Malfunction
P1632 Wrong response from immobilizer Malfunction
The Car yard denighs anything wrong with it . Got told to Google it & come up with this site . The young fella at Super Cheap says maybe the central computer . I will try to find out more

Ebo 415

Reaction score
Members Ride
2004 VZ
I got told from a m8 that's a mechanic U codes are nothing to worry about . The others are a problem the B code Sport/ Economy switch could need replacing . The ABS code my rear brake's are just about gone . The P code my key sticks when I start it so the ignition need replacing as when I turn the key I can let it go & it still starts . All codes can be wiped out by disconnecting the battery for 10 minutes . I think you put positive back on first without sparking or Arcing then drive normally for about Ten minutes to put the computer in Family mode or drive it hard for sports mode . That was for my VS S pack