Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VZ executive wagon hazards not working

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ executive wagon 3.6
Hi have vz wagon the hazards r not working at all no clicking noise when button is on have replaced button with working one have replaced fuse could it be the relay in the bcm has **** itself????? Blinkers work fine normally when hazard button is on the don't work through stalk

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ executive wagon 3.6
Yeah I know the relay is in the bcm that's why I'm asking if people think it could be that that is fucked so not wasting money fixing that when not problem

Trevor loves holden.

Reaction score
Members Ride
vs commodore
Yeah I know the relay is in the bcm that's why I'm asking if people think it could be that that is fucked so not wasting money fixing that when not problem
How else you going to find out, its 50/50, you replaced the switch your fuses are ok then what else could it be, your blinker stalk. Going from other forums 99% of the time was relay.

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ executive wagon 3.6
Yeah I understand what ur saying just hope it is the relay getting a mate to change for me next week will post update then

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ executive wagon 3.6
Didn't think it is the stalk seeing as the blinkers work fine but not sure will be honest this is one of the first commodores I've owned and had problems with

Trevor loves holden.

Reaction score
Members Ride
vs commodore
Didn't think it is the stalk seeing as the blinkers work fine but not sure will be honest this is one of the first commodores I've owned and had problems with
99.9% its the relay if you put a working hazard switch in and your fuse is ok, the only thing stopping is the wiring loom, you never know it could be just the plug on the bcm.

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ executive wagon 3.6
Well ended up being half the relay was missing so no.contact was being made am so.glad it's working again