Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VZ Flute Placement??!!

Zeussy

SSM11K
Reaction score
Members Ride
Gen-F Clubsport, Rodeo 2.8 TD 4x4
OK guys, got the 'HOW TO' sussed, just needs to be approved by a moderator. And most likely re-written, lol.

I will get a few more photos 'during' when I do the drivers side one!

If it something needs to be added to it, or changed that you can see, let me know, it will probly take a couple of days to get it all sorted. and if I remember anything else!!

Cheers STEALTHY, it should be up in the morning for you to check out..! beware spelling and grammar mistakes, lol, my eyes hurt, it took over an hour to just do that. I will re-work it later on. After its approved.

umm, yeahh my cars an SS too, did I say Acclaim??!! lol, Its not the impulse blue, like the VZ's I think? Its called Delft Blue - sort of darkish, with what looks to be a bit of a purple pearl through it, in some light. Ive seen one other up here, I think its a berlina but?..

STEALTHY™

So Wet For You!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Calais International, FPV, Audi
Oh, i just read your ride and your sig, says VY Acclaim.

I know what Delft Blue is, best blue ever on a Holden :)

STEALTHY™

So Wet For You!
Reaction score
Members Ride
I didn't know it was delft lol, looks like VZ blue from your avy and the guard in the pic

Zeussy

SSM11K
Reaction score
Members Ride

Escape-The-Fate

HSV, i just want one
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SS, M6
nice read on the how too mate, and colour wise i really like the impusle blue on the vz's hey..if i had the extra 5 grand when i bought the exec i woulda bought an impulse blue vz...if you went for the impulse blue a spec through it would look sweet in my opinion:thumbsup:

STEALTHY™

So Wet For You!
Reaction score
Members Ride
Delft is a million times better than impulse (impulse being a hero colour and all)

Zeussy

SSM11K
Reaction score
Members Ride
Cheers Escape-The-Fate, You rekon, impulse, I like that colour on other cars, not sure but...
]
You like the delft blue STEALTHY??

If so, thats two so far for delft..

Hmm, I must just get bored looking at it? and seeing all the other nice colours out here on some of the cars..

I can tell this colour choosing is going to get frustrating, really quickly.

Escape-The-Fate

HSV, i just want one
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SS, M6
go for turismo blue!!..stand out like dogs balls and look sweet..turismo is a pretty mean colour aswell.

STEALTHY™

So Wet For You!
Reaction score
Members Ride
I love delft, ever since i saw it when the monaro was released (hot house was good aswell until every 2nd car on the road was painted that).

Its not that common, which is awesome! Obviously owning a car that colour, they'll be more obvious to you. Just like i had never seen an international til i bought one, seems i see one every time i go driving now