Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

vz grill thoughts?

Tuttle

stupidity reigns supreme!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Acclaim
would look better on your car than the bonnet strip cause of the colour of your car.

it says that its only held on with double sided tape, hope thats strong enough???

Archers

Reaction score
Members Ride
Ve Calais V 6ltr
would look better on your car than the bonnet strip cause of the colour of your car.

it says that its only held on with double sided tape, hope thats strong enough???
yeah i was thinking the same but i emailed him so i will find out and let everyone know

Escape-The-Fate

HSV, i just want one
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SS, M6
that would be awesome if it covered the entire black bit and not just the top...i really want a chrome grill bar but cant find any that arnt chevy!!..anyone know if its possible to paint with a chrome paint or not?

Archers

Reaction score
Members Ride
Ve Calais V 6ltr
that would be awesome if it covered the entire black bit and not just the top...i really want a chrome grill bar but cant find any that arnt chevy!!..anyone know if its possible to paint with a chrome paint or not?
lol never thought about m8 might look into painting it with chrome paint

Tuttle

stupidity reigns supreme!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Acclaim
i actually have some chrome paint lying around just not sure what texture it will show up like on the plastic, might see if i have some plastic lying around that i can try it on

Archers

Reaction score
Members Ride
Ve Calais V 6ltr
umm will a ve grill fit a vz?