Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VZ Maloo 6.2L CV's which type?

vombil

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS V8 UTE
happy new year!

My local parts guys don't have a listing for rear CV's on a VZ maloo, but they list them for VY Maloo. I have read that VZ run a heavier duty CV. So two questions please :) can you replace the standard worn units with earlier type be it the joint only or entire arm? who sells the correct VZ type so I can get a price on those? (ebay search didn't yield anything) thanks very much

lowandslow

Reaction score
Members Ride
V2 III Monaro
Pre vz shafts will fit fine.

ant797

Reaction score
Members Ride
vy s
Can try parts guide on supercheap see if there listed they have a lot of parts on partsguide supercheap most of them manufacture durect so have to wait a bit to get them but you can just see if they list them

vombil

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS V8 UTE
Can try parts guide on supercheap see if there listed they have a lot of parts on partsguide supercheap most of them manufacture durect so have to wait a bit to get them but you can just see if they list them
no listing mw8 cheers

vombil

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS V8 UTE
Pre vz shafts will fit fine.

yeah I cant imagine they changed the diff or hubs/suspension etc. the VZ cops a larger flange on diff too so finding a good second hand unit wouldn't be as easy. thanks