Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VZ roof trim to fit VT

gravox11

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Executive Series 2

Dayvo

Because i can
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SV6 Series 2
The VT / VZ use the same body shell so their is no difference . I think changing the roof linning would be way harder than fitting the sunglass holder to a vt .

LthlThrt

Reaction score
Members Ride
02 VU II SS
i have a VY roof lining in my VT, yes it is a bit more tricky but looks alot nicer in my opinion, it all fits up the same, you dont need to make new holes to put the sunglass holder into, there are holes already in line for it. only problem is that the sunglass holder sits about 5mm away from the roof lining at the back. i did have a photo in my uploads but i cant find it. still looks fine it is only at the back and the sides a bit. as for the loom you need to take apart your 'B' pillar (the one that has the drivers seat belt in it) and rip out the VT one and get a VZ loom and plug it in. hope this helps mate.

JuzAndBec

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Berlina 3.8
A lot of trouble and extra expense to go to for the sunglasses holder and lights. Took me about 10 minutes with a stanley knife to get the holder to fit, it sits perfectly and I have put a little cardboard spacer at the front so the lining is pushed down a bit near the windscreen and fits better. I'm resonably fussy about any mods looking factory and doing it with the original lining is fine.

I'd give the lining a miss unless it also needs replacing due to marks or holes, just my 2 cents