Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VZ ss commodore fly by wires

Thowe

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vz ss 2004 5.7L
I have a VZ SS 2004 5.7L commodore, the accelerator sensor is playing up, I have had this in the past, new throttle body no fix, found second hand accelerator sensor and "walla" fixed (second hand because Holden no longer keep this part). Car actually ran better than when i first got it which makes me think it was always abit off but now i have the same problem and I cant seem to find a replacement or anyone who knows how to fix it so am stuck, I know for a fact its not the throttle body though. Frustrating when you blast past some one then the car goes into break down mode 10m up the road and they all cruise past :mad::rolleyes:. I have checked wreckers and ebay. Part no 92210500.

Fu Manchu

We’ll get together. Have a few laughs.
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Crewman, VZ Cross 8, & ya mum.
Have you had a look on Amazon in the US?
Also other US parts places might have this. There are many shared parts on Holdens

Guzz

Reaction score
Members Ride
WL 5.7
I have a VZ SS 2004 5.7L commodore, the accelerator sensor is playing up, I have had this in the past, new throttle body no fix, found second hand accelerator sensor and "walla" fixed (second hand because Holden no longer keep this part). Car actually ran better than when i first got it which makes me think it was always abit off but now i have the same problem and I cant seem to find a replacement or anyone who knows how to fix it so am stuck, I know for a fact its not the throttle body though. Frustrating when you blast past some one then the car goes into break down mode 10m up the road and they all cruise past :mad::rolleyes:. I have checked wreckers and ebay. Part no 92210500.

Hi Throwe having the same problem did you find a fix mate.

Last edited: