Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VZ SS Owners Please Read

Garth

Your guess is as good as mine......
Reaction score
Website
www.justcommodores.com.au
Members Ride
100 series Toyota Landcruiser V8 monster
Hi Guys,

Today we received an email from one of the writers of a well known newspaper.

They have asked us to get in touch with Melbourne members who own a VZ SS Commodore for a story they a looking at writing in the near future.

The request goes something like the following:

'We need a current owner of a VZ SS Commodore to drive a current model XR8 Ford Falcon, and the XR8 driver will drive the VE SS Commodore. The main purpose is to get an honest appraisal of the other brand in question.'

Members who are interested are asked to send through contact details to [email protected] at which point we will forward on the appropriate details and get in touch with you should we need anything else. At this stage we are seeking interest levels and don't require any personal details other than your Just Commodores member name.

There is no money paid from what I can gather in this photo, but I will tell you this much, there is a photo of you wearing a Holden jacket standing in front of the XR8 and the Ford driver standing in front of the Commodore wearing the Ford jack.

In order for us to pass on your details we ask that you be passionate about your Commodore, can splurt out an honest opinion and have plenty of fun along the way :D

This isn't a joke but a serious request and will be thoroughly looking forward to the outcome of this one.

Cheers
Garth

petespipes

petespipes
Reaction score
Members Ride
VH SLE 3.8 5sp
taking full advantage of this dead post-I need a set of things, damaged is fine,just need the section around the whatsis toi retrofit it to an earlier model.will pay good money.please email [email protected]

Last edited by a moderator:

Troy711

Retired Old Fart
Reaction score
Website
forums.justcommodores.com.au
Members Ride
2011 Mitsubishi Pajero GLS
taking full advantage of this dead post-I need a set of things, damaged is fine,just need the section around the whatsis toi retrofit it to an earlier model.will pay good money.please email [email protected]
start your own thread, dont hijack another one even if it is dead. last warning, and make sure you post it in the right section and meet all criteria