Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VZ SS Slutbag

mark_1000

Reaction score
Members Ride
2005 VZ Clubsport
Such a tidy daily drive man. Love it. I wish my VZ Clubsport rims were as nice as yours, mine are really badly rashed from the previous owner, but it's kind of a low priority to get them fixed.

SSZ666

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SSZ ute & VZ SS sedan
Such a tidy daily drive man. Love it. I wish my VZ Clubsport rims were as nice as yours, mine are really badly rashed from the previous owner, but it's kind of a low priority to get them fixed.

Cheers. Get em repaired, they getting harder to find and resell is good money ;)

SSZ666

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SSZ ute & VZ SS sedan

Nothing spesh

Fits neatly under the covers

Extractors have been sent to be ceramic coated black and have new gaskets, arp manifold bolts, o2 sensors and extensions

SSZ666

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SSZ ute & VZ SS sedan
Got my extractors back from coating. Tossing up whether a twin 3" or 2.5" catback. Want a nice note but nothing that will render me getting a yellow sticker. Also needing to get some 200cpsi cats aswell.

On a positive note my house is finally tennated, so next month or so hopefully can get back into the ute and fingers crossed can get it finished by years end.

I am a patient man :)

lowndes8

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SSZ
Got my extractors back from coating. Tossing up whether a twin 3" or 2.5" catback. Want a nice note but nothing that will render me getting a yellow sticker. Also needing to get some 200cpsi cats aswell.

On a positive note my house is finally tennated, so next month or so hopefully can get back into the ute and fingers crossed can get it finished by years end.

I am a patient man :)

Go Twins with rear resonator?

SSZ666

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SSZ ute & VZ SS sedan

Pref want the 2 in 2 out muffler rear section to keep the drone to a minimum. Hoping to do a open header run soon :)

SSZ666

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SSZ ute & VZ SS sedan
So got a twin 2.5" mild steel xforce catback with rear hotdog section. Ordered some 200 cell outlaw cats aswell which should be here soon. Just need some flanges and some mandrel bends to make the cat piping.

Also picked up a new power steering resi to tidy up the bay and removed all the sub and amp ****.

Last edited:

SSZ666

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SSZ ute & VZ SS sedan
So a little bit has happened to both rigs, but more so this slut.

Removed this horrible hackback of an exhaust, in exchange for this.

Much more responsive and note sounds very deep, Barry White deep

Just like her older sister some suede and chrome interior door handles. Wanna get some suede door trims aswell to complete the look.

Rear end suspenions all done. Cradle, camber kit, links and diff bush etc. Feels and rides fantastic as it should. Wouldnt mind coilovers in the later future.

New slugs and some MSD Street Fire leads. #### job replacing the plugs lol

Some blue led interior switches. Looking at getting the cluster done soonish. Looks abit odd being the only green luminous item in the cab lol

Hoping to get it tuned next week if tuner can squeeze me in.

Ute gets some love aswell but ill leave that for a later post

Last edited: