Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VZ SS whats next?

Matty-346

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV S2
Hey guys anyone got any ideas on what mods i can do next to my vz ss ute? :idea3:
ive already got 20's, lowered, hardtop, exhaust and ive put the SSZ binnacles in too

Im thinking a ramjet next with a maf tune

wikky

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SSZ
What's your budget?

richardpalinkas

Blown Alloytec
Reaction score
Members Ride
Raptor Impulse VZ SV6
mafless tune, only ever hear good things with mafless. that will still leave u with $2k. may do the dash lighting mod as well, that always looks awesome, and upgrade the standard stereo or speakers with amps and slimline subs behind the seats

wikky

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SSZ
mafless tune, only ever hear good things with mafless. that will still leave u with $2k.

$2k for a mafless tune? You'd want jobbies included in that price. :) A custom mafless shouldn't be much more than $1k.

Unless you REALLY need to stay MAF, as above, get a mafless tune. When you say you've got an exhaust, is it a full exhaust or just a catback? If just a catback, get hold of some 4>1s and some high flow cats to go with your catback, get a decent OTR and tune it. That'll totally transform your car and you should have a bit of change from your $4k.

richardpalinkas

Blown Alloytec
Reaction score
Members Ride
Raptor Impulse VZ SV6
by $2k i meant OTR and tune :) always over budget