Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Vz ssz checv badge / holden badge

kcpwns

Kicker - Livin' Loud :)
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY V6 Equipe
Haha....what a bad way to start poor OP :(

naf33n

go
Reaction score
Members Ride
Supercharged VU SS
hahah jesters is spot on. there are more wankers out there with chev badges then holden badges,

but at the end of the day its the owners opinion of what they think looks good, and probably there way of letting the world know they have a GM v8, cause the otherwise no one would know,

but in saying that, its our right to laugh at there stupidity

Jesterarts

Your freedom ends where mine begins
Reaction score
Members Ride
2010 Nissan X-Trail ST-L
Yeah, initiation by fire to the forum... lol.

Potentially the only worse opening topic would be "How many coils can I cut form my springs".

Those usually get about the same response and banter as chev badge threads.

kcpwns

Kicker - Livin' Loud :)
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY V6 Equipe
hahah jesters is spot on. there are more wankers out there with chev badges then holden badges,

but at the end of the day its the owners opinion of what they think looks good, and probably there way of letting the world know they have a GM v8, cause the otherwise no one would know,

but in saying that, its our right to laugh at there stupidity
Wait...I thought the ls engines were ford because ford is from America? I'm so confused!

RiCeY

F O R U M W A R R I O R
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SV8 6spd 6.0 430rwhp
What those offering retarded analagies are forgetting is that the chev grilles and badges are made and designed for the commodore as its sold elsewhere as a chev lumina so the calls with ford and lambo badges just make you look retarded.

one_and_only2004

Turbo L98 FTW
Reaction score
Members Ride
Z Series Thunder Utility - Turbo
What those offering retarded analagies are forgetting is that the chev grilles and badges are made and designed for the commodore as its sold elsewhere as a chev lumina so the calls with ford and lambo badges just make you look retarded.

I was thinking the exact same thing.

Jesterarts

Reaction score
Members Ride
2010 Nissan X-Trail ST-L

1. "Analogies" is the word your after. Not sure what "analagies" is... sound like something you call someone who is allergic to anal. Here's a hint, if you're planning on calling people retards it's best to ensure you don't look like one yourself. ;)

2. Lol... mate I strongly suggest you grab an atlas off the bookshelf (I am assuming you own books at this point so my bad if you don't) and look up where we live. In Australia... Holdens... are.... Holdens... lol. Unless you're forgettinhg where we live. In which hase, here is a refresh. This is Australia:

political-map-of-australia.gif

It's home to Koalas, Kangaroos, a ####load of snakes and Holdens. ;)

RiCeY

F O R U M W A R R I O R
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SV8 6spd 6.0 430rwhp
1. "Analogies" is the word your after. Not sure what "analagies" is... sound like something you call someone who is allergic to anal. Here's a hint, if you're planning on calling people retards it's best to ensure you don't look like one yourself. ;)

2. Lol... mate I strongly suggest you grab an atlas off the bookshelf (I am assuming you own books at this point so my bad if you don't) and look up where we live. In Australia... Holdens... are.... Holdens... lol. Unless you're forgettinhg where we live. In which hase, here is a refresh. This is Australia:

political-map-of-australia.gif

It's home to Koalas, Kangaroos, a ####load of snakes and Holdens. ;)

It was a simple typo, but I can understand that when you have nothing to rebut with of any real worth, you grasp at anything you can use. It actually amuses me that you believe you are at a level of intellect that would allow you to mock my own intelligence.

Im well aware of where we are, it doesnt change any of the facts I stated. The fact I need to explain that to you pretty much sums up your average intelligence. And yes we are in Australia where people generally respect others decisions and the right to free speech and creativity. Not somewhere that everyone must comply to your wishes.

Maybe you should move to Germany and see if you can find some Nazis to pal up with.

Jesterarts

Reaction score
Members Ride
2010 Nissan X-Trail ST-L
It was a simple typo, but I can understand that when you have nothing to rebut with of any real worth, you grasp at anything you can use. It actually amuses me that you believe you are at a level of intellect that would allow you to mock my own intelligence.

Im well aware of where we are, it doesnt change any of the facts I stated. The fact I need to explain that to you pretty much sums up your average intelligence. And yes we are in Australia where people generally respect others decisions and the right to free speech and creativity. Not somewhere that everyone must comply to your wishes.

Maybe you should move to Germany and see if you can find some Nazis to pal up with.

1. I don't believe. I know... ;)
2. Fairly confident I did write to the op it's his car and he should do as he pleases. You can read right? Just another simple mistake? I see...
3. Also, if Australia is all about respecting opinions and freedom of speech, then perhaps you should respect my opinion. Or does that only apply to people who you agree with?
4. While we're on the subject of "Freedom of speech", that's the US buddy. Once again you seem a little confused as to where you are. Please refer to my previous post and map.

In conclusion,

lol.

Regards,

RiCeY

F O R U M W A R R I O R
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SV8 6spd 6.0 430rwhp
LOL I dont have to make you look stupid, you just did a great job of that yourself.