Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Vz sv6 best air intake???? Help

WogBoyz

435rkw/590rwhp
Reaction score
Members Ride
08 VE SSV M6 Ute
also if u do go that way, buy a k&n pod for it cus u only get like a 25 dollar cheap one, i must warn ya tho to get my k&n to fit was alot of stuffing around at least 4 hrs

VZ06

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Clubsport Kit
I just yesterday bought a cold air intake from SPS in mildura,fantastic!When you look at it it looks stock, as it fits down under and behind the headlight.I notice a little power difference and is absolutoly awsome on fuel.On the way there i was doing 8.41L/100kms, on the way home with the cold air intake, 7.89L/100kms.TO get more info ring brett at Riot Horsepower Home

VZ06

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Clubsport Kit
$250 fitted.Yes it give me a deeper noise in my exhaust

VZ06

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Clubsport Kit
yea i will as soon as i get my cam fone back.It just looks stock, you really have to look hard to notice it, it just sits behind the headlight.Also get a re-usable filter with it...just take it and and hose it down and its right to use again

S

Sash182

Attachments

• Photo031.jpg
    Photo031.jpg
    91.1 KB · Views: 2,773

VZMAX

I THE GREAT
Reaction score
Members Ride
vz svz
I have almost the same setup, got the pod filter and pipe, plus heat shields for about 250.

hey mate can you tell me where you got it from and how much...pm me if you want and also did you see any improvements in term of power, induction noise or fuel efficiency???