Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Vz Sv6 Exhaust!

RFish

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SV6
Hey guys just joined the forum and was wondering what any of you think about the exhaust that i want to get, good or bad can you please write what you think :).
I got all the pricing for this of ebay and the price at the bottom is excluding the price for installation.

(x1) Pacemaker Headers - $550
(x1) 2 1/2" Redback Catback - $320
(x2) MagnaFlow Cats - $215 [each]

= $1300

Any idea how much installation is?

Thanks guys.

naf33n

go
Reaction score
Members Ride
Supercharged VU SS
i hope you mean dual 2 1/2, cause single would be rubish

RFish

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SV6
2 1/2 is too big for the alloytec 2 1/4 is better have a look at the threads there are alot of threads about exhausts.

Alright thanks ill keep that in mind, gonna get to local exhaust shop anyways and see what they think. What brands do you recommend?

And yeah i ment dual 2 1/2 sorry.

wattles

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vz Sv6 04
just get a local mechanic to do it, or ask your mates if they know a good mechanic.. shouldnt be too expensive

impulsive

Alloytec Racing
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Alloytec
mate, it has become apparant to me that a lot of the knobs on this forum have absolutely no clue about what works/doesnt on alloytecs, the info you have been fed above is Bull$h1t..

twin 2.5 inch is big and if not done perfect can drone like hell. Single 2.5 is what i have, and i havent had to change anything.. i like it and so do a few other people i know, in saying that, not everyone does. But not everyone has to. Everyone seems to have a different opinion so find something you like and stick to it. Twin 2 1/4 is a decent size for the alloytec aswell, heard good reviews about a system that im surprised not_an_abba_fan hasnt already posted on here.

The rest sounds fairly reasonable, but i owuldnt worry about the cats, the standard ones do the job well enough.

richardpalinkas

Blown Alloytec
Reaction score
Members Ride
Raptor Impulse VZ SV6
standard cats are high flow, single 2.5 is what castle hill exhaust recommend with their tune, 2.5 is a bit over kill, but will gain more power up top in the rev range. i know the op asked how much it will cost, so id roughly say 100-200, you can fit the cat back yourself, easy as piss, cats dont worry about, and the headers will need to get done by a frofessional, as they have to move the cats to a different location, and welding is required

Gothem92

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SV6