Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

vz sv6 mods? help

shiftyhungarian

Reaction score
Members Ride
holden vz sv6
hi there.

im a red P plater from melbourne and i was just wondering what mods i can do to my car without them being seen?
ive got a black holden commodore vz sv6. 190Kw standed (auto =[ couldnt find a cheap manual.)

ill up load pictures of it when i have done the following to it:
-spoiler off
-tinted windows
-lowed
-maybe some 19" rims

and i was thinking about an exhuast? but that would attract to much attention if i have mods?

i dont really know much about these kinds of stuff but is there some thing like cams? or head work? stroker kit? roller rockers?

and would anyone know if i would gain more if i get it dyno tuned? alloy tec 190Kw standed atm.

if you's could help that would much be appreciated.

monaro327

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Skaife Senator & VY SS UTE
if your really worried about cops but want more power just get it dyno tuned.

you'll still gain about 20-25rwhp from the tune and no one would ever know unless you tell them.

WogBoyz

435rkw/590rwhp
Reaction score
Members Ride
08 VE SSV M6 Ute
pretty sure i remeber posting in here saying that the alloytec doesnt have roller rockers, so dont worry about them, you can get an exhuast just dont get a real loud noisy one

WogBoyz

435rkw/590rwhp
Reaction score
Members Ride
08 VE SSV M6 Ute
Do the cops even care if you have a catback exhaust on your red P's? I haven't heard of any defect cases in VIC yet.

im in Qld and have a full exhuast fairly loud, cops have never said anything to me about it, if you drive sensibly and dont floor it all the time you should be fine :thumbsup: