Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VZ SV6 Spark Plugs? better performance?

CRUSTIN

P-plater
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ S 175 Ute
Your so slow. I give up.

Luke52

Reaction score
Members Ride
'07 VZ Acclaim wagon.
YOU'RE a moron.

What you said is like saying "I changed the dizzy cap on my VZ and it ran better." It's a stupid example because the car in question doesn't even have the parts you mentioned replacing!

Coaly69

Reaction score
Members Ride
'05 VZ SV8 Auto
"Like sands through the hourglass, these are the days of our lives" Hehe sorry boys couldn't help that 1. Just to sidetrack a little, are the plugs on sv8's a hassle to replace as well? Never had a miss on the vy so wanna know what I'm in for (130 thou on the sv8 atm).

WogBoyz

435rkw/590rwhp
Reaction score
Members Ride
08 VE SSV M6 Ute
"Like sands through the hourglass, these are the days of our lives" Hehe sorry boys couldn't help that 1. Just to sidetrack a little, are the plugs on sv8's a hassle to replace as well? Never had a miss on the vy so wanna know what I'm in for (130 thou on the sv8 atm).

on my ve the back 2 plugs on either side were bitches to get out, and the front driver side one aswell, as the oil dipstick is right in the way

Coaly69

Reaction score
Members Ride
'05 VZ SV8 Auto
Humbug. Things were so much easier in the VH days. 2 hours to replace the old blue motor, now it's an hour to replace spark plugs lol. Also decent 2nd hand blue/black motors were $200, a tail shaft was $50 (Then another $50 cos the uni blew).

WogBoyz

435rkw/590rwhp
Reaction score
Members Ride
08 VE SSV M6 Ute
Humbug. Things were so much easier in the VH days. 2 hours to replace the old blue motor, now it's an hour to replace spark plugs lol. Also decent 2nd hand blue/black motors were $200, a tail shaft was $50 (Then another $50 cos the uni blew).

Yeah i bet lol changing plugs on my vs v6 was so much easier then the v8

chrispy89

Reaction score
Members Ride
05 6sp Manual VZ ute
i got told double platinums are the recommened plugs when you get them replaaced, $16 from kmart

garyaustar

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Acclaim 2005 6 Cylinder
Love it! Obviousely they were not Females?.,LOL.,?