Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VZ SV6 speaker install

Ewok

Reaction score
Members Ride
R32 GTR 360AWHP
It's drilled into the steel brace behind it using some tech screws. Just have to make sure that you get the right size so as they don't penetrate the seat-back heh. Apart from that, win.

GTRwilson

sell me your VY sigs!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SV6
I test fitted the 4 channel amp in the boot behind the seats as people have mentioned, but found my amp was a bit too long. It would technically fit, but would be near impossible to get the the setting ect on the side due to being so hard up against the side wall to fit it in. Ended up going in under the passenger seat, and fits much better than i thought. System is all in now, but having troubles with the RCAs coming off the head unit. Waiting to hear back from Phreddy about getting it fixed.

As for my possible how-to, i only managed to get half done in a day, so only have photos for the first half. Reason being, the camera i was borrowing was unavailable for the rest of my install so had to go on without it. :( sorry guys. Would anyone like me to do one up still, and just throw in what pics i have for the first half? may be able to get more pics showing what is needed, but i dont want to pull it all apart again just to take the pics :p