Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VZ SV6 Supercharger

EvoVIIIJDM

Got Evo?
Reaction score
Website
www.justcommodores.com.au
Members Ride
Evo VIII JDM
Hey hey

Anyone have any ideas on when the S/C will be released for the 190? Ive looked on the CAPA website and they say its coming soon. Im getting xhaust and remap in may 06 wen i get back from EUrope, and i want to put it on around the same time. CAPA have a huge range of different chargers, which would be best for mine? HAs anyone done this already? Would i need to change my exhaust again once a s/c is on?

The exhaust will be done thru holden to honour my warantee, the s/c will obviously void my warranty so doesnt matter were that gets done. Cheers.

So many questions, so little time....

S

stew7700

G'day mate i cant really help you much just to say that i think i read they will be releasing the 'charger in the next month.. cant be totally sure on that one. You wouldnt need to change the exhaust but it would definatly be better id say.
Also, i didnt think you could remap these things because of the high tech variable ecu or something? have you heard that you can?

stew

EvoVIIIJDM

Got Evo?
Reaction score
Website
Members Ride
Evo VIII JDM
stew7700 said:
G'day mate i cant really help you much just to say that i think i read they will be releasing the 'charger in the next month.. cant be totally sure on that one. You wouldnt need to change the exhaust but it would definatly be better id say.
Also, i didnt think you could remap these things because of the high tech variable ecu or something? have you heard that you can?

stew

yeah i know you can, whoever told ya that needs to do some more research. Metro Holden here in Adelaide will not put an exhaust on a warranty holden without an ecu remap.

VT-565

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT
I saw an advertisement for a single turbo kit for the alloytec. it is available right now, i will post up the name when i remember who it was......

EvoVIIIJDM

Got Evo?
Reaction score
Website
Members Ride
Evo VIII JDM
wat would be better? turbs or s/c? its 6 spd man

S

stew7700

My mate wrote into street machine and asked them and they said you cant edit it..

steane

Reaction score
Website
www.carupdate.com.au
Members Ride
VZ Maloo 6spd
Capa told me two weeks ago that the sc kit for the alloytec will be available "very soon". Getting the software right is whats causing the delay.

EvoVIIIJDM

Got Evo?
Reaction score
Website
Members Ride
Evo VIII JDM
stew7700 said:
My mate wrote into street machine and asked them and they said you cant edit it..

thats interesting.... I can only go with Holden and what they have said. They said that for S/S extractors, high flow cat and single system, would require a remap. $2500.

ash sv6

Reaction score
Members Ride
SV6
EcotecManiac said:
I saw an advertisement for a single turbo kit for the alloytec. it is available right now, i will post up the name when i remember who it was......

Did you remember? Can you give any more info?