Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

vz sv6 turbo tune

bmxbogan

Reaction score
Members Ride
vz sv6
hey everyone i am getting a rear mont turbo this week i have researched it and they sound like a cool idea and i got it cheap so i thought y not. but anyway i wont be installing it for a few months but i will be needing a tune once its in dose anyone know of someone in brisbane that can tune it PROPERLY i dont want the engine to knock and bend a piston. and i was also thinking i might be able to be a guinea pig for someone who is interested in tuning a turbo alloytec because there aren't many people out there that can do it. i have another car i could drive so even if it took a while i have no drama. so if anyone can recommend someone or if anyone works/owns a dyno tune contact me if you are interested in doing it.

and if anyone has a turbo alloytec pm me i have some questions about fuel systems and water injection cheers

Reaction score
Members Ride
00' WH Stato LS1 A4
From what i understand there is no one with a turbo alloytec running the standard ECU. Everyone is running the Motec or similar ecu's for tuning and keeping the standard ecu to control the dash, central locking etc etc.

(and when i say "Everyone" I mean... there maybe 2 or 3 turbo alloytecs in aus)

bmxbogan

Reaction score
Members Ride
vz sv6
It is possible to do it but because I was talking to castle hill exhaust and they said they could but I don't want to drive to Sydney to get it done so I am after someone in bris

Reaction score
Members Ride
00' WH Stato LS1 A4
well if they can then i guess anyone who uses VCM suite would be able to give it a go then.

bmxbogan

Reaction score
Members Ride
vz sv6
Yea I guess don't want it to get stuffed up tho. but I guess if there Is no one with experience doing it anywhere would be fine

T3T4VT

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS V6 Manual Wagon / VS V6 Manual Supercharged
VCM Suite only deal with V8's dont they? I took my VT to them and they wouldnt do it. This was in Melbourne though

bmxbogan

Reaction score
Members Ride
vz sv6
Vfm suite also dose alloytec engine as they are heavily run on computers. Fly by wire accelerator tourque management gearbox variable valve dohc ect. Vt can get shift kits ecu chips to do the same thing