Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Vz Sv6 Turbos

AirStrike

Reaction score
Members Ride
91' VN SS
Um, so let me throw out a few peoples cars that Mike has built turbo setup for.. Carl Ruiterman, Cole Armstrong , Gaz Whiter, Andrew Redward, Sky Zhoa just to name a few of NZ top D1 drifters cars.. but hey, of course you'd know better being a New Zealander and all... oh wait thats right your not.
I don't know, nor care about the workshop, nor did I comment on their work. I'm sure they do great work, but the fact remains they are cheap products. Last I looked Brazil wasn't know as the market leaders in performance turbos.

Kiddo

You're serious bro?!
Reaction score
Members Ride
Mitsubishi Colt
but hey, of course you'd know better being a New Zealander and all... oh wait thats right your not.

What does not being from New Zealand have to do with anything?

Also, why use a random brand when there's others with proven quality? Garrett, Turbonetics, Borg Warner, KKK are examples. Instead he gets a brazilian sweat shop turbo.

_R_J_K_

Reaction score
Members Ride
Zenki S14
Um, so let me throw out a few peoples cars that Mike has built turbo setup for.. Carl Ruiterman, Cole Armstrong , Gaz Whiter, Andrew Redward, Sky Zhoa just to name a few of NZ top D1 drifters cars.. but hey, of course you'd know better being a New Zealander and all... oh wait thats right your not.

Yeah, so how many of them are driving Alloytecs with off the shelf parts?

_R_J_K_

Reaction score
Members Ride
Zenki S14
What does not being from New Zealand have to do with anything?

Also, why use a random brand when there's others with proven quality? Garrett, Turbonetics, Borg Warner, KKK are examples. Instead he gets a brazilian sweat shop turbo.

I'm sure you mean KKR, which are Chinese.

Kiddo

You're serious bro?!
Reaction score
Members Ride
Mitsubishi Colt
I'm sure you mean KKR, which are Chinese.

Nope, KKK (Kühnle, Kopp & Kausch) turbos are a German subsidiary group tied with Borg Warner