Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Vz Sv6 Turbos

AlexD

Reaction score
Hey guys.
Just wondering if there are any turbo setups that will bolt onto an vz Sv6? Or even if there are any super chargers that are bolt on, not looking too buy brand new due too money factor.

Pollushon

Boost gives me a bar....
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY SS
Failing to see how these are turbo's....

The OP asked about bolt on blowers too.

You have to question a turbo kit sold by a mob that don't know its applications. Anyone in this game should know that the VZ isn't an Emo, IMO that's a nOOb blunder.

OP you're going to have a hard time finding a second hand hairdryer or blower for an Alloytec. Your best bet for bolt on (assuming you want to do it yourself) is the Raptor or CAPA blower kit. It's going to cost you $5k minimum (Raptor) new though. AFAIK there's limited hairdryer kits available for the Alloytec.

Kiddo

You're serious bro?!
Reaction score
Members Ride
Mitsubishi Colt
The OP asked about bolt on blowers too.

You have to question a turbo kit sold by a mob that don't know its applications. Anyone in this game should know that the VZ isn't an Emo, IMO that's a nOOb blunder.

OP you're going to have a hard time finding a second hand hairdryer or blower for an Alloytec. Your best bet for bolt on (assuming you want to do it yourself) is the Raptor or CAPA blower kit. It's going to cost you $5k minimum (Raptor) new though. AFAIK there's limited hairdryer kits available for the Alloytec.

Gotta agree with this, nothing worse then a shop that doesn't know what engine is what.

AirStrike

Reaction score
Members Ride
91' VN SS
Don't bother OP, you don't have the cash.

jwaye2

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SVZ, LN167 Turbo Hilux, VSII Ute
Or even if there are any super chargers that are bolt on
Failing to see how these are turbo's....

He asked about Superchargers too... Finding second hand stuff is gonna be near impossible especially turbo setups as i dont think there are any off the shelf bolt on kits yet, would be custom made. Supercharger would be a hell of alot easier and cheaper. Although u say you cant afford brand new, the Raptor kits are very well priced for what you get. Ill be getting a Raptor kit for mine eventually.

Also it might just be me but im not very fond of second hand performance parts as you dont really know how much the previous owner thrashed it. After all you dont buy performance parts to drive like a grandma.

delcowizzid

on holiday
Reaction score
Members Ride
в∞ѕтεכ √&
boost = needs dollars LOL.