Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

[VIC] VZ SV8 track car

DumpedVT

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT 2 Clubsport, Astra J turbo, VN Ls1,
ITEM: Vz racecar

PRICE: $15,000ono

YEAR: 2005

SERIES: vz

BADGE: sv8

ENGINE: 6.0lt l98

TRANSMISSION: turbo400 3-speed auto

COLOUR: Dark blue

EXTERIOR CONDITION: great

INTERIOR CONDITION: half stripped

WHEELS: Interceptors

ODOMETER: 6x,xxx unsure been a while since I looked at it

SERVICE HISTORY: every race event

REGO OF CAR: None

PLATES INCLUDED: No

RWC: No

PAYMENT OPTIONS: COD, Direct deposit

CONTACT DETAILS: Pm or txt 0448536386

OTHER INFO:

Well plans to buy a house are underway and I need to sell my toys to afford a house,

So first thing up is my vz sv8

Car is running a cammed l98, that produces over 320rwkw
Backed up with a turbo 400 full manual reverse pattern trans with 4000rpm convertor
And behind that is a 3.73lsd differential,

Supporting the engine is 42lb injectors, fuel cell in the boot, under car surge tank and a single 044 with adjustable regulator attached, and billet alloy fuel rails, all the undercar fuel system will go straight into any vt-vz has lines to connect to original fuel tank or cell in boot,

Internally in the engine is a double row timing chain, upgraded 1 piece pushrods, ls7 lifters, double valve springs 650" lift, upgraded rocker arms, arp head bolts, 92mm throttle body,

And onto the exhaust, 4 into 1 stainless extractors, cat delete pipes, and a catback system with no centre mufflers only rear,

Car is half stripped inside with a half cage fitted with 4 point harness's for drivers and passengers seat,

Car has run a 10.9, and runs 10.9-11.0 everyday and is a bucket load of fun!!

I'm asking $15,000 Ono

Vehicle is not registered, although I can organise a trade plate to test drive a potential buyer if required

All the gear in this car is easily transferable into any vy-vz vehicle or could be used in a project car!

2-3.jpg

8.jpg

9-1.jpg

10.jpg

11.jpg

12a.jpg