Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Vz Sv8

oscillator_1

Reaction score
Hi Guys,

I have ordered a Phantom Black VZ SV8 with a 6 CD Radio and the Interior pack in Anthracite with silver.

It should be comming mid May.

I am a Big Kev at the moment. (I'm Excited)

I would like to know has anyone done a LS1 Edit and Exhaust mod to this model ??

If so can you post your results, so I know which way to go.

Some go for a full exhaust and some go from the cat back ???

Some go for a tune or a maffless tune ???

CHEERS

clixanup

Has Left
Reaction score
oscillator_1 said:
Hi Guys,

I have ordered a Phantom Black VZ SV8 with a 6 CD Radio and the Interior pack in Anthracite with silver.

It should be comming mid May.

I am a Big Kev at the moment. (I'm Excited)

I would like to know has anyone done a LS1 Edit and Exhaust mod to this model ??

If so can you post your results, so I know which way to go.

Some go for a full exhaust and some go from the cat back ???

Some go for a tune or a maffless tune ???

CHEERS

Go to www.ls1.com.au. All your questions have been asked an answered many times. The first VZs to cop the "treatment" were done back in August last year with pretty good results.

BTW - I wouldn't bother with headers 'cos the stockies flow well enough. The Redback 2.5" dual catback has received much acclaim.

X

xcapee

wow.. thats a pretty long wait, didnt realise holden were that low on stock on sv8..i was offered a pretty wide choice of colours for immediate delivery but ended up getting a better deal on 2004 SS which i gleefullly agreed too :)