Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VZ ute wheels

C-man

Reaction score
Members Ride
2006 SS Thunder Ute 6ltr V8 manual
"I'd look at the weld S71. This is one of the few weld wheels that comes in commodore stud pattern"

are they 15' or 17" and do they have others? one place I read they can be made to order?

Thanks
C-

Sandman

Challenge Accepted
Reaction score
Members Ride
Too many
Pretty sure they come in 15 & 17. Not sure beyond that, best bet is to head to a speedshop that deals with Weld and see what they can get for you.

Bruv

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vz ute
View attachment 204288 I have 20" wheels with low profine tires, I want to change to "old school" look with smaller solid rims and fat tires
The ones I have now are 10" wide on rear and maybe 8.5" on the front, I like the width but not the see through spokey rims.

My first choice would be centerline wheels, they have just come to Australia but I don't know if they make anything for me?

The photo shows what I have and what I am after....less metal and more rubberView attachment 204285 View attachment 204287 View attachment 204287
Was just wondering if you had to roll your rear guards and what offset you we’re running front and rear?

Will I be able to fit 18x 9 235 on the front and 18x 10 255 on the rear without rolling my guards?

C-man

Reaction score
Members Ride
2006 SS Thunder Ute 6ltr V8 manual
everything depends on height, mine came with 20s on SSL King springs and guards were rooled and one of the rear tyres rubbed. 18x 8x245 is stock for fronts, 9s will be close as there is not much clearence on the front, stick with 8s if you can. Backs have lots of room (again depending on height) and offset, mine were 20x10x very low profile 255x10 would be wider and the extra height from 20 actually clears rubber up higher, so my guess is "no" your guards will need to be rooled 18x10x255 is actually wider than what I had and I rubbed. my offset was +45 hope this helps. rolling the guards is no biggie and hardly shows.

Bruv

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vz ute
Cheers man, and thanks for replying so quick.