Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VZ V6 Alloy tec auto extractors and cats

legs_11

Reaction score
Members Ride
2006 VZ Holden Thunder S pack Ute auto
Hi,
Does anyone know or have spare or used extractors or cats for a V6 Alloy Tec Auto ute?
I had an exhaust installed extractors back and i am wanting to go back to standard, i've had problems with it and i'm over it.
Pleasde help!
Thanks =)

Deepo1985

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vz sv6
What problems did you have ? Also is yours a sv6 190 alloytec or 175 alloytec ? , also what year model ? Theres 3 different stock standard exhaust systems for them , some had 4 cats some had 2 , sv6 is totally different to the 175 model ...I had extractors fitted to mine not so long ago had no problems,I got the extractors for pretty much nothing and I didn't do it for ages because I read some people had problems with their cars throwing codes and stuff ... I h8 the sound of my car now though as it used to sound really deep and didnt drone so bad for a auto and was told extractors wouldn't change the sound of my exhaust that much but it did and it went all raspy and high pitched and yuck , my auto vl on the other hand was totally different because i added extractors last and thats what made the exhaust note really deep ... So now with the vz i Gotta put some hot dogs or small resonators on to shut it up ... I only have the stock cat bAck system left as the shop threw my stock headers in the bin ...