Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VZ-VE Alloytec Powerbond Power Pulley Kit Group Buy

MACE

Reaction score
holy **** balls only been 7 day since i cheked this thread and i got kicked in the balls lol , im from melbourne and was wonderign if i could got to the shop and pay there and pick up the kit from there ?

Yes. We have 3 sets in stock at the moment :) Give us a call or send us an email to organise a time if you wish.

Cheers,
Steve

kuzman89

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SV6 ute
Hey guys, I think this should probably draw to a close soon. If you can let us know how to proceed Steve? I'm happy to pay in cash when we sort out all the other stuff thats going on with the car.

MACE

Reaction score
Hey guys, I think this should probably draw to a close soon. If you can let us know how to proceed Steve? I'm happy to pay in cash when we sort out all the other stuff thats going on with the car.

I suppose we should come up with a final list of people committed to the group by then organise payment ASAP, for immediate dispatch

It's a bit long in the tooth now and would like to wind it up for those patient people who are keen on going ahead with this.

kuzman89

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SV6 ute
Ok well I just pm'ed everyone who expressed interest from the start of the thread, so more than 10 people. If anyone else is interested let us know asap. And yeah, it's been going on for quite awhile haha. It died at one point so glad its going ahead.

itsArthurKomar

sexy beast
Reaction score
Members Ride
super awesome time machine
ill come to pick them up in shop with cash in hand, only down fall its going to bee the next wweekend.. as my last car payment is next thursday.... ( so steve if youre able to get one set put aside for me it would be farken awesoem :D)
Ok well I just pm'ed everyone who expressed interest from the start of the thread, so more than 10 people. If anyone else is interested let us know asap. And yeah, it's been going on for quite awhile haha. It died at one point so glad its going ahead.

ScottSV6

Reaction score
Website
www.superiorshine.com.au
Members Ride
2011 SV6 Ute

I can confirm I'm still interested.

adamrollo9

Reaction score
Members Ride
2008 HSV Clubsport
Me:) where in melb are you ?

Hym1e

Reaction score
Members Ride
2007 VE SV6
5. i'm in just saving up now. how many do you have in stock and whats the longest you can hold it for?