Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VZE Commodores

blackahcdx

Reaction score
VZE will be the name given to VZ models once the VE is in production, as they will recieve the same interior fabrics and exterior colours.

It originally was going to be known as VZ7, but was changed to VZE

also known as VZ @ VE

Scotty_Doesn't_Know

Don't Tell Scotty...
Reaction score
Members Ride
Holden VE Calais
SSV8pilot said:
I'm not sure I understand what the VZE means? Is it the VE or a rename of the superceeded outgoing VZ models?

It's because Holden, in their infinite wisdom, have spent over a billion dollas developing the all new VE Commodore but won't be releasing the VE version of the wagon (and all derivitives) or ute (and all derivitives) until late 2007 or even early 2008. The current platform will be used for the wagon and ute until the new VE is ready for release. Which means you'd be a dick to buy one... With all that top notch 70's technology in them (ala 4 speed auto, suspension, brakes etc)...

drewins

swear word
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Commodore wagon
what do you mean production will start September 1? Is that for the supposed VZE? Or VE? Cos VE has already started. I have not heard of this VZE.

Scotty_Doesn't_Know

Don't Tell Scotty...
Reaction score
Members Ride
Holden VE Calais
drewins said:
what do you mean production will start September 1? Is that for the supposed VZE? Or VE? Cos VE has already started. I have not heard of this VZE.

Read ALL posts thoroughly dude!!! The VZE is NOT a new car... Simply a VZ with touch ups. Wagon and Ute only... The VE wagon and ute aren't due for release until late 2007 or early 2008.

blackahcdx

Reaction score
VZE Wagons start production 3rd week of August
VZE Utes and Crewmans Start production 1st week of September

As far as i know VE's are already in production (possibly not for sale, but for training and media use)

drewins

swear word
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Commodore wagon
Scotty_Doesn't_Know said:
Read ALL posts thoroughly dude!!! The VZE is NOT a new car... Simply a VZ with touch ups. Wagon and Ute only... The VE wagon and ute aren't due for release until late 2007 or early 2008.

I know the VZE is not a new car DUDE!! I wanted to know what he was talking about when he wrote about the production starting September 1. The VE's have already started (for sales) so he must have meant the VZE.

Scotty_Doesn't_Know

Don't Tell Scotty...
Reaction score
Members Ride
Holden VE Calais
One post you say "I have not heard of this VZE" and in another you say "I know the VZE is not a new car"... If you've never heard of it, how can you know it's not new? Make up your mind! :D lol

drewins

swear word
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Commodore wagon
True, I had never heard of it, yet I trusted blackahcdx that it will be a modified version of the VZ because he works for a dealer. Having then read what blackahcdx wrote I understood that it wasn't a new model. Understand? Also because I work at holdens I would know what models we are making and what we are not.

392RWkwSS

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY Exec S2
does any1 hav any pics of the VZE's?