Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VZE Commodores

drewins

swear word
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Commodore wagon
Im guessing just picture a VZ wagon or ute or crewman with VE colours and stuff. I still rekon that there just gonna wait and see whether people like the VE colours first and then make them as people order them? I'm not sure.

392RWkwSS

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY Exec S2
that would make alot of sense. i heard that they were going to update the interior and exterior to match the ve

Scotty_Doesn't_Know

Don't Tell Scotty...
Reaction score
Members Ride
Holden VE Calais
392RWkwSS said:
that would make alot of sense. i heard that they were going to update the interior and exterior to match the ve

That's definitely a possibility... Depends how much it costs though to re-tool the VZ production lines the wagons/utes (and derivitives) will be rolling off though with the new VE parts/interiors, and if they can make it all fit nicely...

blackahcdx

Reaction score
exteriors and interior designs will stay the same.

but the materials will change because Holden now has new supliers

blackahcdx

Reaction score
well they will be the same cloth and leather as whats in the VE,so they should be.

Not sure about the quality of the plastics ect.....

Interior and Exterior design as far as i know is staying as is. Just trim and paint colour changes

drewins

swear word
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Commodore wagon
Does your work mind you giving away details? I know If i started giving away details I would get into alot of trouble. Thats only important details though.

Scotty_Doesn't_Know

Don't Tell Scotty...
Reaction score
Members Ride
Holden VE Calais
squire_j said:
i'd be trying my hardest to get a VE dash in my VZ!

Wont fit... VT - VZ everything is interchangable because it's all the same platform. Nothing from the VE interior will fit (or look good if it could fit) into a VT - VZ.

1991_Vn2nV

Reaction score
Members Ride
91 VN Berlina & 03 VY Berlina
Scotty_Doesn't_Know said:
Wont fit... VT - VZ everything is interchangable because it's all the same platform. Nothing from the VE interior will fit (or look good if it could fit) into a VT - VZ.

I heard they have changed the stud pattern on the wheels as well... Is this true?