Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

[VIC] W.t.b vb or vc complete or shell

oyamum

Reaction score
hey guys im after either a rolling shell or complete car vb or vc may consider vh but rather vb/c dont care on driveline or trim or paint as its for a complete resto... but i will consider anything.... or if anyone knows of a cheap vc hdt replica let me no........ im in melbourne and have cash waiting but must not be a rust bucket....

oyamum

Reaction score
anybody??? im still looking

oyamum

Reaction score
thanks boys never seen that site before looks like iv got some phone calls to make :)

Drewie

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX SS (Original owner).
What sort of dollars are you looking at? Been thinking about maybe selling our VC SL been in the family for 15 years or so, not fussed whether I sell it or not, would need to run it past the wife as she is a bit attached to it, needs a new starter motor, apart from that it is pretty good. A bit of rust under the rubber seal on the boot, but it was treated years ago and doesn't seem to have gotten any worse.
Power steering and A/C air doesn't run cold though. A couple of pics in the links below.

http://forums.justcommodores.com.au...175856574-vc-sl-commodore-whats-worth-vc2.jpg

http://forums.justcommodores.com.au...75856574-vc-sl-commodore-whats-worth-vc-1.jpg

Sir Calais

Reaction score
Members Ride
VK Calais & VY SV8
how much u looking at spending???
pm me

vtmanualv6

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT HBD 3.8L
still looking for a shell? i have a vc in sydney, but thats the problem its in sydney.
Looking to get rid of it cheap, not much rust, well cant really see any visable rust however im guessing if you look i wouldnt be surprised if you find anything. Also have old motor and gearbox there, but just out of the car...

Let me know if interested