Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

w000t i got a new job

smokey_dj

Reaction score
Members Ride
1991 vn series 2 exec [URMONY] & 93 vp calais
yep thats right after months of looking around random agencies and canvassing resumes and what not i just got a new job starting on 17+ an hour (aft)

lol was starting to think i was never going to get work even with the shitload of quals i have

smokey_dj

Reaction score
Members Ride
1991 vn series 2 exec [URMONY] & 93 vp calais
cotainer unloading forklifting various warehouse stuff and MR driving (differnt rates on diff jobs im being started off at more than the usual **** kicker pay rate thats because of the next bit of this im about to post

i would personally liek to thank reaper for all the tips tricks and sugestions he spoke of in the unemployment thread thanks to all thatr you gave us and the extra i got from you via pm's i now have the perfect job i was looking for and readly they re already thinking of bumping up my wages again depending on my skill level anyone doubting this man and his words i say frget it he knows what he is on about and its got me right in where i wanted to be thanks mate really appreciate it :D

walesy

Aint no family cruiser!!!
Reaction score
Members Ride
Cherry Black WH II Caprice, VS exec wagon
congrats on the new job! i got made redundant 2 weeks ago:ranting: and its killing me not working:bang:

vlv8vic

<---Brad Quaid = internet stalker
Reaction score
Members Ride
M5
well done buddy.

KingDiamond

Reaction score
Members Ride
VR
Very well done man, this kinda gives me some more hope in finding a job myself...