Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

W310

Status
Not open for further replies.

426Cuda

SUBLIME!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VF Redline Sedan - A6 Spitfire MSE...
Who are the guys in canberra? Any good?

Canberra
Gen-Tech Performance
3/34 Hoskins Street, Mitchell 2911, ACT
tel 02 6241 0577

Can't comment on their competence.

WAGONBEAST57

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Berlina Wagon V8 A4
I rate Gentech. Not the cheapest though.

PSI.77

Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
W457 SS is what gets delivered for me next week.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jhsg

Reaction score
Thanks guys. They are right near my house so I'll check them out. Shame they haven't got a working website though!

timcarnes

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF SS-V W310
Not sure what everyone is talking about $6,500 for the package. I know it says that and that's including GST, but I just recently brought a brand new VF SS-V with the W310 and a few little extras that I wont go into. On the paper work, the W310 package cost me around $5,000. The car gets delivered to me all done, no more work needed. I honestly don't have the time to do all that in my own time. All in all, the car and W310 will set me back around the $45,000 mark (Not mentioning the other things I got). I thought I got a decent deal. If I paid a $1,000 extra for the Walkinshaw badging and name, so be it, but I'm happy with the car and got the car of my dreams. Hopefully I can pass it onto my son one day.

6LVFSS

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF SS
I'm picking up my W310 next Saturday.Cant wait,this has been the longest month of my life

vongy10

Reaction score
Members Ride
CV8 Monaro V2
Not sure what everyone is talking about $6,500 for the package. I know it says that and that's including GST, but I just recently brought a brand new VF SS-V with the W310 and a few little extras that I wont go into. On the paper work, the W310 package cost me around $5,000. The car gets delivered to me all done, no more work needed. I honestly don't have the time to do all that in my own time. All in all, the car and W310 will set me back around the $45,000 mark (Not mentioning the other things I got). I thought I got a decent deal. If I paid a $1,000 extra for the Walkinshaw badging and name, so be it, but I'm happy with the car and got the car of my dreams. Hopefully I can pass it onto my son one day.

That's what is quoted on Walkinshaw's site. Seriously overpriced for what it is, can get the same thing with aftermarket parts of half the price. I understand some people like to pick up their car with everything fitted but I think it's better to pick it up stock, drive for a bit then add the parts and be able to feel the difference. I'll admit you got pretty good deal on the car with the package though.

6LVFSS

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF SS
Then there's quality sounding exhausts and cheap ones.To me,I think Walkinshaw have put in the hours to get the right noise.Im paying for quality that's had some time put into it.
I know it's not cheap,but worth it IMHO.

vongy10

Reaction score
Members Ride
CV8 Monaro V2
Then there's quality sounding exhausts and cheap ones.To me,I think Walkinshaw have put in the hours to get the right noise.Im paying for quality that's had some time put into it.
I know it's not cheap,but worth it IMHO.

Walkinshaw don't do any research with 'their' products, they're just rebrands. Otr is VCM's, exhaust is Difillipo's and as for the tune I'm not sure if it's a generic one or they actually put it on a dyno.

Status
Not open for further replies.